Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quick Chicken Tortilla Soup

My husband is a picky eater, but he loves this soup--which is saying something. It is such an easy soup to make...and delicious! Plus, you can use your food storage...

Ingredients:
1 can black beans
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can creamed corn
1 can chicken broth (14.5 oz)
1 cup cream of chicken soup
1 can diced chicken
1 t. cumin
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. chili powder
1/2 c. sour cream (I always substitute plain yogurt in)

Directions:
Heat soup-simmer (I will put the tomatoes in the blender since neither my husband or I like tomato chunks in soup). Add sour cream. Top with tortilla chips and cheese.

1 comment:

  1. wow! i just made this and this is quite possibly the easiest and yummiest and quickest meal i've ever made! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete