Thursday, April 2, 2009

Breakfast of Champions...Just Add Milk

This has become Jordan's signature treat. It is quick, easy, and yummy (how could you go wrong with that combination?).

(P.S. Jordan came up with the name--I personally wouldn't eat them for breakfast, but you would have an excuse if you did...since cereal is involved)

Ingredients:
6 cups Cheerios (or Honey Nut Scooters--that is what we use)
4 cups Mini Marshmallows
3 Tbs. Butter or Margarine
Bag of Chocolate Chips (don't skimp)

Directions:
1. Melt butter in saucepan on stove. Add in marshmallows.
2. In separate bowl, pour in cheerios. Stir in marshmallow mixture and coat. Last, stir in chocolate chips.
3. Put in greased 9x13 pan and let cool. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like my kind of treat! I want to make some now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to inform you that these will probably be banned from my house. I still have issues with rice crispy treats and these look completely evil! I bet there is no way in the world to just eat one!

    ReplyDelete