Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cheese-Garlic Biscuits

This is my friend Melissa's recipe for biscuits. They are really fast and easy, and I think that they taste just like the kind that you get at Red Lobster. Enjoy!

Ingredients

2 c. buttermilk baking mix
2/3 c. milk
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c. butter
1/2 tsp. garlic powder

Combine baking mix, milk, and cheese with wooden spoon until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.

Combine melted butter and garlic powder. Brush over warm biscuits. Makes 10 to 12 biscuits.
Sorry that there isn't a picture! I'll put one up soon.

3 comments:

  1. I love the ones from Red Lobster, I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these last night. They were a hit. thanks

    ReplyDelete